To support the health, wellness, and safety of all and minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Hudson Public Library is closed to the public until further notice. Please retain your checked out items in your homes. Overdues and fines are waived.
To provide optimal limited service the Hudson Public Library will provide:
- Curbside Pickup For more information, visit our Curbside Pickup page.
- Account Support Call or contact us online to update your account information or for help with Library Tech like Overdrive, Hoopla, etc.
- Digital Access to our catalog, e-library, and online databases
- Donations to the Library The Library is not taking donations at our building. The Friends of the Library are accepting donations on Saturdays from 10 AM – 11 AM at 62 Packard Street in Hudson, the old Police Station.
- Saturday Book Drop Our outside book drop will open for items from All Libraries on Saturday mornings at 9 AM and remain open until it fills up or at close on Saturday nights. Items will remain in quarantine for at least 3 days before being checked in.
We will update our website to keep you informed of Library digital services during this constantly progressing COVID-19 situation.
Welcome to Hudson Public Library
Visit us today
Are you looking for a quiet place to study? The top floor of the library has a quiet reading room, perfect for getting some work done~ no talking in this room please. We also have a meeting room that can be reserved for groups of 10 or less.
We have 7 public computers on the main floor that are available on a first come, first served basis. Use your library card to sign-in to the computers for up to 2 hours each day. Laptops and iPads are also available for adults to borrow while in the library. Black and white printing and copying are available for $.15/page; scanning is free.