Welcome to Hudson Public Library
HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
FOR LIMITED HOURS & SERVICES!
The Hudson Public Library is delighted to serve our community once again! As of Monday, September 28, 2020, the library is open for limited hours and services. Knowing that this is all new for us, your patience, enthusiasm, and compliance are greatly appreciated! Along with these practices, the well-being of our community and staff will always be our top priority. Our goal is to provide a safe and positive library experience for everyone! Welcome back!
NEW HOURS: Monday – Thursday, 10 – 12 & 4 – 6 | Friday, 10 – 12 & 3 – 5 | Saturday, 10 – 12 CURBSIDE SERVICE HOURS: Monday – Thursday, 10 – 6 | Friday, 10 – 5 | Saturday, 10 – 4
TWO WAYS TO ENTER & EXIT THE LIBRARY: Main entrance on Washington Street & Children’s Room handicap entrance adjacent to Liberty Park.
To provide reasonable access to all, we ask that your keep visits to less than 20 minutes. The last entry is 15 minutes before closing to the public.
Special accommodations are scheduled by appointment only. Please contact the corresponding department (e.g. Children’s Room, Reference Department, or Adult Circulation) to assist you with your request.
TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES & ENHANCE YOUR LIBRARY EXPERIENCE
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- – The Hudson Public Library will comply with MA Library Safety Standards & CDC Guidelines.
- – Book Drop Hours: Wednesday & Saturday | 9 AM – CLOSE*
- *Or until it reaches full capacity. Neighboring libraries are accepting returns as well.
- Library returns are quarantined for 3 days and sanitized. All overdue fines are waived when items are checked in. Though online payment for billed items is preferred, exact cash or check payments are accepted.
- – Curbside Service is available. For more information, visit our Curbside Pickup page.
- – Limited Reference & Internet Services are available. Photocopying, printing, and faxing services are available by appointment only. WiFi is available all around the library, including Liberty Park and the public parking lot.
- – Digital Access to our catalog, e-library, and online databases are accessible 24/7. For remote assistance, contact the Reference Department.
- – Friends of the Hudson Public Library and the Hudson Public Library are grateful, yet unable to accept donations at this time. Please check back soon!
For the most updated local information and resources and Library information, please check our Library Reopening updates page.