- Borrower’s cards are issued free the first time.
- Photo ID and proof of address are required to get a borrower’s card.
- Lost cards are replaced for $2.00.
- Borrower’s cards for children ages 5 to 11 years are issued in the Children’s Room.
- Children & adults may use their cards in either department and at any C/WMARS participating library.
- You must present your Library Card or Library Card number for any and all transactions.
Renewals and Fines
- Hudson items are checked out for 3 weeks.
- All print materials and DVDs may be renewed once.
- Your eligible Library items will renew automatically.
- Books and print materials are $.05 / day, per item up to a maximum of $.50 per item.
- Blu-rays and DVDs are $.50/day, per item up to a maximum of $2.00 per item.
- Museum passes $5.00 late fee, not waived on Fridays.
- Kindles $5.00/day, up to a maximum of $20.00, not waived on Fridays.
- Launchpads $5.00/day, up to a maximum of $10.00.
- There are no fines on Fridays for most items returned to our library
- Items from other libraries may have different rules.
- Click here for additional borrowing information
- Patrons may request items from any C/W MARS library.
- Patrons can have up to 20 holds on their account at a time.
- Items from other libraries may have different loan periods.
Interlibrary loans are special requests that come from libraries outside of our network, often out of state.
- It may take a few weeks for ILLs to arrive. We will contact you by phone or email when the requested items are available.
- Please contact the circulation librarian at 978-568-9644 for more information.