All of these online resources are available in the library and most are accessible from home. A library card may be required to sign-in to some sites.
More information on our local history and genealogy collections can be found on our Genealogy Page.
For all Gale Databases, please visit: Gale Product Menu
Art & Culture
- The gateway to Oxford’s art reference works, including the peer-reviewed, regularly updated Grove® Dictionary of Art and the Benezit Dictionary of Artists.
- Includes over 200,000 articles that span ancient to contemporary art and architecture, as well as over 19,000 images of works of art, structures, plans, and artist signatures
Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Collection
- Provides access to scholarly journals, magazines, and trade publications that cover topics including the cultural and economic aspects of travel and tourism.
- The database offers current and relevant content providing well-rounded coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- Mango prepares learners for realistic conversations and communication in over70 world languages.
- Mango adapts to your unique learning style, so you pick up on new vocabulary, intuit unfamiliar grammatical structure, and train your pronunciation, all while boosting your cultural IQ.
Business & Careers
Britannica Library Suite
Britannica Library: Reference Center
Britannica Library Young Adults
Britannica Library: Children
Online School Edition
Elementary School Edition
Middle School Edition
High School Edition
Spanish Edition: Escolar (K-8)
Spanish Edition: Elementary
Spanish Edition: Middle
Ancestry Library Edition ***Available IN LIBRARY only***
New England Ancestors ***Available IN LIBRARY only***
Health & Science
New York Times 1980 to present
Hudson Sun 8-4-2005 to Present
Digitized Hudson Newspapers 1883-1979
(older issues available in the library on microfilm)
Boston Globe 1980 to present
NewsBank Access World News
NewsBank Boston Metro Collection