Tavares Meeting Room
The Library’s meeting room is used primarily for library programs. The Tavares Room may be reserved free of charge for educational, community and cultural programs and meetings at the discretion of the Library Director. Public meetings are subordinate to the library’s primary mission of providing a safe and respectful environment in which to read and study. Programs or meetings that are likely to disturb library patrons in the adjacent quiet study room are prohibited.
- Hudson residents may reserve the meeting room on a first come, first served basis. Reservations may be made up to 3 months in advance; multiple reservations must be approved by the Library Director.
- The Tavares room accommodates small groups of ten or less seated around a table. All meetings are free of charge and open to the public unless sponsored by the Library or the Friends of the Hudson Library.
The Tavares Room is located adjacent to the quiet study room; please keep the noise level moderate. The Tavares Room is monitored by a remote staffing camera. Library staff reserve the right to enter the room.
- The sale, promotion or advertising of products, services or programs sponsored by a business are prohibited. The sale of sound recordings, videos, books or other materials related to a performance must be approved by the Library Director. Statements suggesting Library sponsorship or endorsement must be approved by the Library Director.
- The Library reserves the right to close due to inclement weather. It is the responsibility of the booking party to call the library to confirm the Library is open. If a meeting is cancelled, the Library is not responsible for rescheduling the meeting and notifying participants.
- The Hudson Library is not responsible for the care or security of any items left on library premises and will not be responsible for any costs in the event of theft or breakage to items on Library premises.
- Youth groups under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present in the room at all times.
Smoking is not permitted in the Library. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Library.
Meetings must adjourn 15 minutes before closing. Please leave the room in a clean and orderly condition.
To reserve the Tavares Meeting Room please call 978-568-9644