Place items on hold using your Library Card, and safely pick them up when they are ready!
- Mon-Thu: 10AM – 6PM
- Friday: 10AM – 5 PM
- Saturday: 10AM – 4PM
- Use your Hudson Public Library or C/W MARS Library Card to request items online at the C/W MARS Catalog, or call the Library at +1 978 568 9644
- When you are notified that your items are ready, please call us 30 minutes before you plan to arrive, and we will check out your items.
- In parking lot behind the Library, park in the one of the designated Curbside Pickup spaces and call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
- We will place the item in the trunk of your vehicle, or on our Curbside Pickup table. Please maintain 6-foot social distancing.
- Enjoy your items! A receipt with the return due dates will be included with your items.