Place items on hold using your Library Card, and safely pick them up when they are ready!
Items are now picked up outside the front doors.
Curbside Pickup Hours
|Mon-Thu:||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
- Use your Hudson Public Library or C/W MARS Library Card to request items online at the C/W MARS Catalog, or call the Library at +1-978-568-9644 .
- When you are notified that your items are ready, please call us 30 minutes before you plan to arrive, and we will check out your items.
- In parking lot behind the Library, park in the one of the designated Curbside Pickup spaces and call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
- We will place your item(s) on the designated table outside the front doors for you to pick up.
- Please maintain 6-foot social distancing and wear appropriate face covering.
- Enjoy your items! A receipt with the return due dates will be included with your items.
For information about returning Library items, please visit our Library Closure page.