Place items on hold using your Library Card, and safely pick them up when they are ready!
Items are now picked up outside the front doors.
Curbside Pickup Hours
|Mon-Thu:||10:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
- Use your Hudson Public Library or C/W MARS Library Card to request items online at the C/W MARS Catalog, or call the Library at +1-978-568-9644 .
- When you are notified that your items are ready, please call us 30 minutes before you plan to arrive, and we will check out your items.
- In parking lot behind the Library, park in the one of the designated Curbside Pickup spaces and call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
- We will place your item(s) on the designated table outside the front doors for you to pick up.
- Enjoy your items! A receipt with the return due dates will be included with your items.
Book Drop & Library Returns
BOOK DROP HOURS: OPEN DAILY
All library returns including, DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks can go in the outside book drop at this time.
Playaway Launchpad Tablets and Museum Passes must be returned in person.
Items will remain in quarantine for at least 24 hours before being checked in.
All Overdue Fines are waived at check-in.