The Hudson Public Library, in partnership with the Hudson Senior Center, is delighted to offer free door-to-door delivery and return services to eligible residents in our community who are unable to visit the library or experience library benefits and services otherwise.
- Resident of Hudson, Massachusetts
- Valid library card
- Experiencing temporary or extended limitations resulting from age,
mobility, injury, or health & wellness conditions
- Completed Door-to-Door Delivery Service Enrollment Form https://bit.ly/hpldoor2door
- Signed Statement of Consent
Door-to-Door Delivery Service Member Benefits
- Thoughtfully selected library items according to your personalized profile.
- Deliveries and returns scheduled on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- 4-week loan periods and no overdue fines for Hudson items borrowed through this service.
Registration & Waitlist
Registration for this service is limited to 10 participants. If you request this service and all 10 spots are filled, you will be placed on a waiting list. Once an opening becomes available, a staff member will contact the next interested resident on the waiting list.
While you are waiting, do you know that you can access the library’s digital and online content on your computer or mobile device with your valid library card. One library card gives you access digital books, music, movies, magazines, databases, and so much more! Explore Libby, Freegal, Hoopla, Mango Languages, Hudson Sun, Consumer Reports, an many other services the Hudson Public Library offers.
Need assistance getting started digitally? Our Reference Department team is here to help you navigate these digital and online services.
Connect With Us
If this service may benefit you or someone you know, contact Nancy DelVecchio via email at ndelvecc@ cwma rs.or g or call (978) 568-9644.